COVID 19 match day checklist
We will be playing matches, home and away, in accordance with current government and FA guidelines. This checklist will assist us in providing a safe environment for all involved. Parents and carers are asked to read these instructions carefully, and to make their son / daughter aware of the contents.
If anyone in the household has had any COVID-related symptoms in the 14 days prior to a game, the players and accompanying parents / carers should self-isolate and not attend the game unless they have had a test which has come back negative (O&BPSFA must be notified and will require evidence of a negative test).
No-one should attend a game if they have been informed by NHS Track & Trace that they should self-isolate.
The following is a summary for use on a match day.
- Be familiar with relevant government guidelines (e.g. social distancing, face coverings, washing hands, travel etc.). Remember: HANDS, FACE, SPACE
- Parents/carers are to assess that their child has no Covid-19 related symptoms.
- Players and accompanying parents/carers should only travel to/from a match in family groups in cars, or, if this is not possible, by public transport wearing a mask in line with government guidelines.
- Please park in the High Street or in side roads at home fixtures. Club parking is reserved for the FOGB FC Academy.
- On arrival/at the end of a match, players and spectators must adhere to social distancing rules and avoid congregating in groups in car parks and other areas.
- Players, parents/carers & spectators are to adhere to any Covid-19 guidance of the host club
- Parents/Carers and spectators are advised to download the NHS app and use our QR code at home fixtures. For convenience the code is displayed below.
- Please keep back from the playing area on the spectators designated side (the yellow line on the map below) and avoid touching equipment, posts and fences. If returning a match ball that has gone out of the playing area, feet should be used rather than hands.
- Players will be asked to arrive in kit. There must be no exchanging shirts shin pads or goalkeeper gloves.
- Players must bring their own drinks in clearly labelled bottles. No sharing.
- Players should bring their own hand sanitiser, clearly labelled with their name on it. It must not be shared.
- If toilets are available/used, social distancing should take place e.g. one in at a time.
- Handshakes, high-fives, hugs, goal celebrations etc. must be avoided at all times by everyone present.
Thank you for your kind co-operation.